Fire Suppression Systems
The Firetrace Fire Suppression System works by automatically detecting and suppressing a fire where it begins, This ensures that all of your vital machinery and equipment is protected at all times. Like the fires it suppresses, the Firetrace system is small, providing cost effective fire suppression. It achieves this through the use of Genuine Firetrace Detection Tubing (a Linear Pneumatic Heat Sensor) which detects a fire as a result of precise temperature sensitivity technology. This allows the system to react quickly and effectively. This unique detection can be run through the smallest or most complex enclosures to ensure detection is always close at hand.
The Firetrace systems:
- Are totally self-contained and do not require any type of outside electrical source and will remain totally operational during unexpected power outages.
- Do not require an expensive control panel and are the most cost effective automatic fire suppression system available.
- Can be designed with most commercially available agents including clean agents, foam and dry chemical, to ensure the best agent is used for an application.
- Have flexible detection tubing that can provide protection in difficult and hard to reach areas where other detection methods cannot be used.
- Have rugged detection tubing that can be used in harsh environments where other types of detection would quickly deteriorate and render the system inoperable.
Typical Firetrace Applications
Firetrace systems are specially designed for small enclosures of all kinds. The system type, size and fire suppression agent will be determined by the contents of the enclosure, however please see below for a list of common applications.
Industrial - Forklifts, Plant Machinery Engine Protection, Paper Pulping Machines, Farming Equipment, Cleaning Tanks, Computers and Servers, CNC Machines, Cloud Server Fire Extinguishers, Dust and Mist Collectors, Electrical Control Cabinets, Fume Hoods and Cabinets for Laboratories, Hazardous Material Storage Units, Manufacturing Equipment and Processes, Telecommunications Equipment, Wind Turbines, Computer Racks, PLC & Process Automation Control Cabinets, Critical Data Processing Equipment, UPS Cabinets, Medical Equipment, Switchgears, CNC Machines, Enclosed Automated Milling Machines, EDM Machines, Robotic Welding Machines, Plastic Injection Moulding Machines.
Vehicles - Heavy Lift Equipment, Farm Equipment - Harvesters and Pickers, Heavy Duty Equipment, Mass Transportation, Military Vehicle and Aircraft Fire Protection Systems, Automobiles, Buses, Paratransit / Mobility Vehicles, Shredder Trucks, Electric Trains.
Facilities – Airports, Electrical Utilities, Intermodal Freight Operations, Mass Transit Systems, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Port Authorities, Water Treatment, Server Rooms, Electrical Control Centres.